WORKPLACE EQUITY COLLABORATIVE
Our national and regional partnerships with forward-thinking employers are dedicated to transforming the culture of our companies and communities. We pledge to:
- CARE about workplace equity
- SHARE resources to support Collaborative efforts
- DARE to make change and ask for help
WHY IS THE COLLABORATIVE NEEDED?
Workplace equity isn’t happening organically despite decades of research proving its importance to economic and social prosperity. We need intentional cooperation around a common vision.
HOW DO I BENEFIT?
- Access to Collaborative shared resources and a safe private space to communicate with other Collaborators about your workplace equity successes and concerns
- Increased visibility for your workplace equity efforts via joint social media, print, and online features
- Invitations to participate in building your community’s workplace equity strategies
WHAT IS THE COST? Free
WHO CAN JOIN? Businesses, organizations, and groups from all sectors and industries. See our members.
California native plants thrive, often far from visible resources, because they form symbiotic communities. Each plant’s root system is connected to the next by an underground network of microorganisms that can transport water and nutrients for miles.
In the same way, Workplace Equity Collaborators support each other through open communication and shared resources. Our collective power strengthens and sustains the movement!