WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The topics that matter most right now
We asked what challenges you’re facing at work and at home—and pulled together resources under the topics that matter most. Each topic includes a discussion guide to use in your Circle or to shape group discussion with friends and coworkers. Now more than ever, we need to lean on each other for support.
1. How to advocate for yourself at work and at home during COVID-19
Learn how to set new boundaries, ask for support, and re-strategize with your partner about what you need.
2. How to be a good coworker and leader during this crisis
Working from home can be challenging. Here’s how to sustain strong relationships as a co-worker and as a leader.
3. Stay connected to your community while physical distancing
For those sheltering at home, here are some tips to help you connect with your friends and family virtually.
4. Juggling work and family during the pandemic
Learn strategies for navigating work, caregiving, and homeschooling at the same time.
5. Reframing personal and professional success during COVID-19
How to break your goals down into manageable steps, and celebrate small victories at work and at home.
6. Managing stress and anxiety in an uncertain world
If you’re feeling anxious, you’re not alone. Here are some tips to ease your anxiety and build resilience.
7. Finding opportunities for self-care during COVID-19
How to find moments of joy in your new reality and carve our time for self-care.
8. Supporting others through the pandemic
How you can help others in your community, even if you’re feeling maxed out.