Join The Collaborative
The Gender Equity Collaborative harnesses the collective power of businesses, agencies, and other organizations to build and strengthen the culture of workplace gender equity within individual communities. The Collaborative also helps these communities unite as a powerful network that will establish gender equity as a cultural norm in all of America’s workplaces. See our Partners.
Collaborative Partners pledge to uphold a Code of Conduct
- Advance and/or support workplace gender equity in action and word
- Share resources to support Collaborative efforts
- Participate in Collaborative internship and mentorship programs when possible
- Allow the Kim Center to publicly share your gender equity progress
- Allow the Kim Center to periodically evaluate your company’s adherence to the Code of Conduct in order to ensure the integrity of the Collaborative
What is the cost of becoming a Partner?
Participation as a Collaborative Partner is free!
How do I benefit from joining the Collaborative?
- Our focused and organized marketing campaigns bring customer and stakeholder attention to your organization’s gender equity efforts, raising your public profile via our website, social media outlets, and print and digital collateral
- You will have access to all Collaborative shared resources and a safe private space to communicate with other Partners about whatever’s on your mind regarding gender equity (e.g. best practices, your unique challenges, etc.)
- Partners achieving the highest level of gender equity will be invited to help design community-wide action plans
- Partners at this level will also receive recognition as approved vendors by the Kim Center and the Collaborative
- You will be invited to participate in Collaborative public awareness campaigns, as well as shared Partner messaging to increase your mission impact
Who can become a Collaborative Partner?
- We invite all organizations to join the Collaborative, whether you’re a business, government agency, nonprofit or member organization. Just fill out the application below and we’ll contact you.